Except when acknowledged to be the work of other parties within the website, all website design, text, graphics, look and feel, method of operation and the selection and arrangement thereof is Copyright Yanchep Maintenance, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this site for personal and private use as an informational resource provided that ALL copies retain the copyright and any other proprietary notices contained on the materials. Any other use of materials on this website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, distribution, republication, transmission, re-transmission, modification, or public showing whether for gain or otherwise, is strictly prohibited unless stated otherwise on a given page.
Use of Materials
Personal use of this website is subject to the following conditions:
- The documents, text, graphics, photographs, XHTML code, CSS code, or materials may be used solely for personal, non-commercial, and informational purposes.The documents, text, photographs, XHTML code, CSS code, or materials may not be modified.
- Copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices may not be removed.
- You may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute the design or layout of the website, individual elements of the website design, or logos, or programming code including the XHTML and CSS code.
- Commercial use of the website materials and screen shots, reproduction, copying or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on the website is strictly prohibited.
- Use, reproduction, copying, or redistribution of the 'Yanchep Maintenance' logo, except as used to provide a link to the home page of this web site, is strictly prohibited.
Warranties and Limitation of Liability
Information and documents provided on this website are provided 'as is' without any warranty.
Yanchep Maintenance, does not make any representations as to the accuracy or completeness of information or advice contained on this website. Your use of this website and its materials is at your own risk. By your use of this website you agree that it is reasonable that Yanchep Maintenance, and the other parties involved in creating and delivering this website's contents are not liable for any damages arising from use of this site, including (without limitation) direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property, damages for personal injury and claims of third parties.
This website (excluding linked sites) is controlled and operated by Yanchep Maintenance, from an office within Australia. It can be accessed from other countries around the world. As each of these countries has laws that may differ from those of Australia, by accessing this website both you and Yanchep Maintenance, agree that the statutes and laws of the state of Victoria, Australia, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to use of this website
You and Yanchep Maintenance, also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian Courts.